BeFlexi takes the maximum out of R&D activities to be at the intersection of industry and technology to solve some of the world’s toughest logistical problems. We introduce the most advanced technologies and materials that will lead the market in functionality, quality, and low cost.
All our flexitanks come with a full set of Certificates and Approvals and have extensive product and liability insurance. Please visit our Quality and Safety page for more information on our safety documentation and procedures.
We offer a range of standard flexitank products for transportation and storage of liquid and dry cargos, but we also have the ability to develop and produce products in accordance with customer’s special requirements and at a very reasonable price.
Standard Flexitank Specifications:
- Volume from 10,000 up to 24,000 liters
- Single or multi-layered bladder made of polyethylene
- Suitable to transport/store any non-hazardous and food grade liquids
- Typically installed in 20’ standard sea container (TEUs)
- Act as a temporary/permanent storage
- Cargo loading temperature may vary from -20°c up to 80°c
- Flexitank can be installed in a refrigeration container for temperature sensitive cargo
- Compatible with heating pad, special equipment for low viscosity products
Certificates and Approvals
US FDA regulation, EC – European Certification, HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points, COA Standard Rail Impact Test, Kosher Certification, Halal Certification, Major shipping lines approvals, ISO 9001-2000 and ISO22000, COA Membership and Compliance.
Production warranty insurance - up to 5 million USD; Professional indemnity liability insurance - up to 5 million USD; Third party liability insurance - up to 6 million USD; Product and pollution liability insurance - up to 6 million USD; Cargo Insurance - 110% of cargo value
The following options are available for custom-made flexitanks:
- single or multiple layers
- top or bottom loading options
- additional anti-oxidation protection
- bulkhead options: carton/plastic/MDF
- heating pad systems for hight-viscosity products
- air venting system
• Food Grade Products (water, juices, concentrates, wines)
• Edible Oils (olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, peanut oil, sunflower oil, and other vegetable oils)
• Crops and Grains (see BeFlexi Silo-Bag)
• Non-hazardous Chemicals (petrochemicals, base oils, lubricants, glycols, waxes, latex and more)
• Fertilizers (liquid and dry)
• Pharmaceutical products
• Dry Bulk Products
Flexitank Supply and Installation
- Professional installation by trained technicians
- COA procedures and checklists for every installation
- Container selection
- Marking and Labeling
- Technical services available at 2,000 locations around the globe
Technical Support and Hands-On Traning
- Training for all flexitank systems
- Site project development
- Technical assistance: installations, discharge, troubleshooting
- Trans-loading operations
- Container surveys/Technical consultation
- Cargo risk assessment
BEFLEXI STANDARD MODELS
BeFlexi Dry Bulk Liner
The most cost-effective solution for dry cargo transportation and temporary storage.
Cost-efficient, mobile, permanent or temporary storage, capacity up to 200,000 liters.