BeFlexi Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. For any information you provide us when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BeFlexi Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect:
BeFlexi Ltd. may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address.
We will not collect personal information from you unless you provided it voluntarily via our contact form.
What we do with the information we collect:
BeFlexi Ltd. requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we collect your information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have requested it by ticking the relevant check-box.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions or business services with you, or the entity that you represent, for the purchase of products and/or services;
- To manage any communication between you and us.
In any case, though, we will not sell, rent, or loan our contact lists to any third parties. Your personal information will only be transmitted to third parties only for a legitimate purpose to fulfil a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent or when you have given consent to do.
General Data Protection Regulation for EU citizens:
BeFlexi Ltd. complies with the General Data Protection Regulation as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. BeFlexi Ltd. adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
If you choose to use our services or buy a product from us, we or our third-party processors will collect the personal information you provided either voluntarily or via our contact form. All our third-party processors are EU GDPR compliant and we have confirmed they have all necessary measures in place to protect your information and the place where it is stored.
When we need to share your information with third parties, we make sure that it is according to the tests below:
- Is there a legitimate interest behind the processing?
- Is the processing necessary for that purpose?
- Is the legitimate interest overridden, or not, by the individual’s interests, rights or freedoms?
- Or, did the individual consent to it?
BeFlexi Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
BeFlexi Ltd. uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, all our emails have the option to unsubscribe. Unsubscribe requests are fulfilled immediately and no further communications will be sent to you.
BeFlexi Ltd. will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless we have your consent/permission, or we are required by law to do so.
Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers. If you want to see the information we hold about you on this database, simply email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.